Power Ranger Wild ForceEdit
|Power Rangers Wild Force|
Morphin! Call: "Wild Access!"
Evil Ranger Edit
|Color||Name||Played by||Picture||Roll Call|
|Zen-Aku||Zen-Aku||Lex Lang||"I'm the Duke Org Zen-Aku!"|
|Zen-Aku||Zen-Aku||Lex Lang||"I'm the Duke Org Zen-Aku!"|
General Machine EmpireEdit
|General Venjix||General Venjix|
Rangers Season Wild Force 10Edit
General Machine EmpireEdit
- Princess Shayla
- Masters Org
- Cole, Taylor, Max, Danny, Alyssa, Princess Shayla, Wild Force Rangers, Toxica, & Jindrax, Crystal Sabers, and Wild Force Weapons are introduced.
- Darkness Awakening
- Master Org introduced.
- Click, Click, Zoom
- Never Give Up!
- Ancient Awakening
- Wishes On The Water
- The Bear Necessities
- Soul Searching
- Soul Bird Salvation
- Retinaxe introduced and destroyed.
- Curse of the Wolf
- Nayzor introduced. Zen-Aku introduced.
- Battle Of The Zords
- Predazord, Awaken
- Revenge Of Zen-Aku
- Identity Crisis
- Animus introduced
- The Ancient Warrior
- Merrick introduced. Zen-Aku destroyed.
- The Lone Wolf
- Lunar Wolf Ranger introduced Nayzor destroyed
- Power Play
- Secrets And Lies
- The Tornado Spin
- Three's a Crowd
- A Father's Footsteps
- Sing Song
- The Wings of Animaria
- Nayzor returns and is destroyed again and the Animarium Armor is introduced.
- Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 1
- Time Force teamup.
- Reinforcements from the Future, Pt. 2
- Time Force teamup.
- The Master's Last Stand
- Master Org finished. Mandilok introduced.
- Unfinished Business
- Zen-Aku returns and is destroyed.
- The Flute
- Team Carnival
- Jungle Blaster is introduced
- Taming Of The Zords
- Monitoring Earth
- The Soul Of Humanity
- Forever Red
- Red Ranger teamup.
- The Master's Herald, Pt. 1
- Toxica & Mandilok are destroyed. Master Org Returns.
- The Master's Herald, Pt. 2
- Fishing for a Friend
- Toxica Returns
- Sealing the Nexus
- Toxica & Jindrax take off on the road.
- The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1
- The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 2
- Master Org destroyed. Rangers no longer needed.
- Wild Force was the first season to have a narrator like it's Sentai counterpart.
- At one point in the Wild Force intro you can see the faces of all 5 of the main Gaorangers as they transform. In addition, in the first Wild Force promo (the one that aired after Time Force ended), the full faces of 4 of the Japanese actors from Gaoranger, as they begin to transform, can be seen.
- The first Wild Force promo actually used several clips from the Gaoranger intro.
- First time Power Rangers actually copied a Sentai tranformation sequence in every detail. Incarnations like Zeo and Space were similar, along with the Magna Defender morph in Lost Galaxy, but not quite the same because it made modifications to the transformations; such as Zeo using gridlines and Space having "Morphing Complete" instead of "Mega (color) Ready", and a repainted Dairanger Aura Changer replacing Magna Defender's sword as a transformation device. However in the teamup special "Trakeena's Revenge (which used footage of GoGo 5 Vs. Gingaman, the Galaxy Rangers actually did use the Gingaman morph sequence.
- It should be noted that Alyssa Enrilé (the White Wild Force Ranger) was the first Power Ranger known to attend college and serve as a Ranger simultaneously.
- It was the first Power Rangers team to start off with an even number of individuals as Rangers (four). In Power Rangers in Space, there were technically two Rangers; but Zhane was incapacited at the time, so only one Ranger (Andros) remained. Likewise, in Power Rangers Time Force, only one individual, Alex - the original Red Time Force Ranger - was shown to have the ability to morph at the start of the season. All other seasons begin with an odd number with either three (Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder,S.P.D., and Jungle Fury) or five individuals receiving their powers simultaneously. (Note: Turbo doesn't count as it started off with four because, if Rocky would not have hurt himself, he would have received the Blue Turbo powers, and also the fact when the Turbo Rangers morphed for the very first time, Justin had already offically joined the team to become the Blue Turbo Ranger).
- It was the first series where the Red Ranger (the leader) has been the last individual to join a Power Rangers team (followed by S.P.D., Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive and Jungle Fury).
- It should also be noted that before the arrival of Cole, Taylor was the leader, thus making her the first known Yellow Ranger ever to lead a Power Ranger team.
- This was the first regular Power Ranger series not to feature a Pink Ranger (though Alyssa's costume had pink accents. Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers did so first, although this one is not considered to be a complete season.
- The series was unique in the fact that the villains are called 'Orgs', much like in Gaoranger. Even the monsters the Power Rangers had to defeat mostly had no name changes in the transition.
- Wild Force has the distiction of featuring the oldest known Power Ranger (Merrick was 3,000 years old at the time of his release).
- Merrick also has the distinction of being the first Power Ranger to sport facial hair (a goatee), (Tommy Oliver was the second which he displayed in his appearances in Dino Thunder, Leanbow of Mystic Force also had a small beard and a mustache). Generally, male Power Rangers are clean shaven.
- Also, "Forever Red" was Tommy Oliver's first appearance to sport his short hair, which he retains in his later appearance in Dino Thunder.
- It was the third series to feature villains who truly reformed and renounced their evil ways (the first was Astronema of Space, and the second were Ransik and Nadira in Time Force). Jindrax and Toxica aided the rangers in defeating Master Org and left to find their place in the world in the finale.
- This season holds the record of the highest number of Zords featured: 22 (including the pieces of Animus; Baby Soul Bird is not counted, because it is not a Zord itself; it was stated to work as a cockpit. Adult Soul Bird and the last identified Zords don't count, since their appearances were nothing but cameos).
- Max is the only Ranger in this season not to have 3 Zords, only possessing 2.
- This series also has the current record for Power Ranger appearances from previous seasons, at 13. The first were the 6 Time Force Rangers, then the 7 Red rangers in "Forever Red." For a total including the 6 main Rangers, it would tie with SPD as both series featured 19 Rangers in a single season (SPD has 5 A and B-Squad each plus four additional in Doggie/Shadow Ranger, and Sam/Omega Ranger as regular Rangers, and Kat Manx and Nova Ranger for one respective episode, only plus the 5 Dino Rangers). Ironically, Tommy Oliver is included in both numbers of Rangers, first as the Red Zeo Ranger, and second as the Black Dino Ranger.
- Although Master Org is an American-made villain, the costume used for him was recycled from the Gorma Emperor, who is the main villain in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
- Princess Shayla is the second female mentor.
- This series gave the brief return of the comedy duo Bulk and Skull in "Forever Red" and was the last series to feature the two.
- This was the last Power Ranger Series to be produced by MMPR Productions, and the first season to be developed completely under ownership of Disney.
- The Time Force-Wild Force Teamup was the first known American-made teamup since there has never been a Gaoranger vs. Timeranger teamup, outside of fanfics.
- This is the first season to show realistic blood.
- "Forever Red" was the first episode to commemorate the anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise. This would repeat in Operation Overdrive with "Once A Ranger".
- This is the first season since Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to not use wrist Morphers. They use cell phone-like Morphers instead. Also, this is the second series to feature cell phones as a Morpher. Zhane from Space was techinally the first.
- Wild Force was also the third series to have a character killed off. Animus, in his human form, Kite, died when all of the Zords were taken away - though he may have returned unseen in the finale when all the Zords came back. The first was Zordon (from MMPR to Space), and the original Magna Defender and Kendrix Morgan (from Lost Galaxy) being the second and third (though Kendrix was revived at Lost Galaxy's finale).
- According to an earlier script, Kendall, a girl Danny Delgado was madly in love with, was supposed to become a ranger.
- Alyssa Enrilè seems to have a White Tiger Zord, similar to Tommy in the Mighty Morphin' Series
- This Is The Final Series To Be Aired On Fox Kids till it was moved to ABC Kids.
|Power Rangers series|
| Saban era: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993-1995) (1 (based on Zyuranger, 1993-1994) • 2 (based on Dairanger, 1994-1995) • The Movie (1995) • 3 (based on Kakuranger, 1995)) • Alien (based on Kakuranger, 1996, mini-series) • Zeo (based on Ohranger, 1996) • Turbo (based on Carranger, 1997) (The Movie (1997)) • in Space (based on Megaranger, 1998)|
Reboot/Saban era: Lost Galaxy (based on Gingaman, 1999) • Lightspeed Rescue (based on GoGoFive, 2000) • Time Force (based on Timeranger, 2001) • Wild Force (based on Gaoranger, 2002)
Disney/New Zealand era: Ninja Storm (based on Hurricaneger, 2003) • Dino Thunder (based on Aburanger, 2004) • SPD (based on Dekaranger, 2005-2006) • Mystic Force (based on Magiranger, 2006) • Operation Overdrive (based on Boukenger, 2007) • Jungle Fury (based on Gekiranger, 2008) • RPM (based on Go-onger, 2009) • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Re-Version (based on Zyuranger, 2010)
Nickelodeon/Saban era: Samurai (based on Shinkenger, 2011) • Super Samurai (based on Shinkenger, 2012) • Megaforce (based on Goseiger, 2013) • Super Megaforce (based on Gokaiger, 2014) • Untitled Power Rangers' twenty-third series (based on Go-Busters, 2015) • Untitled Power Rangers' miniseries (based on Akibaranger, 2015) • Untitled Power Rangers' twenty-fourth series (based on Kyoryuger, 2016)
Spin-offs: VR Troopers (1994-1996) • Masked Rider (1995-1996) • Big Bad Beetleborgs (1996-1998) • Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation (1997-1998) • The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog (1998-1999) • Power Rangers Super Legends (2007) • Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight (2009) • Avatar Rangers (2012-) • Plumber Rangers (2013-) • Power Rangers Animated (TBA)
Failed attempts: Sun Vulcan (based on Sun Vulcan, 1983, cancelled) • Marvel's Super Sentai (based on Dynaman) • Biorangers (based on Bioman) • Jetman (based on Jetman) • Hexagon (based on Hurricaneger)
Other shows:Dynaman (based on Dynaman, 1986)